PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE - JAKARTA, INDONESIA CHAPTER
Welcome, to the PMI Chapter Jakarta-Indonesia's official website. The Project Management Institute of Indonesia was founded in 1996 and is an organization dedicated to enhancing, consolidating and chanelling Indonesian project management knowledge and expertise for benefit of all stakeholders. This chapter is the component of Project Management Institute (PMI®), a non profit, worldwide leading profesional organization.
More indepth information about the organization could be found in the Articles of Association & By-Laws document, or please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or else you could contact the Chapter Officers in person.
Vision And Mission, PMI Chapter Jakarta - Indonesia
- To serve as Jakarta’s project management association, recognized and accepted by Government, Business and Educational Communities in Indonesia;
- To create added value services for the members;
- To provide a forum for professionals to network and advance project management in the business and educational communities of Indonesia;
- To foster world class project management;
- To advocate acceptance of Project Management as a profession and discipline throughout Indonesia
- To promote PMP Certification and continuing competence development;
- To promote the Project Management Institute’s Professional Code of Ethics and Conduct;
Standards, Methodology and Reference Materials
The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) is an inclusive term that describes the sum of knowledge within profession of project management. As with other professions such as law, engineering, and accounting, the body of knowledge rests with the practitioners and academics that apply and advance it. The full project management body of knowledge includes knowledge of proven traditional practices that widely applied, as well as knowledge of innovative and advance practices that have seen more limited use, and includes both published and unpublished material.
The PMBOK® Guide has become the de facto global standard for project management, and the 1996 edition was approved as an American National Standard by the American National Standards Institute in September 1999.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Who should apply?
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you’re an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you. For more detail information please send email to : email@example.com